Submersible axial flow water pumps mainly include QZB axial flow submersible water pump and QHB mixed flow submersible water pump, which pump section is consists of four parts: the inlet bell mouth, the impeller part, the impeller casing and the vane body. How to choose one axial flow water pump or mixed flow water pump, the page will be given as below.
Flow Rate: 250- 40000m3/h
Outlet Diameter: 150mm 350mm 500mm 600mm 700mm 800mm 900mm 1000mm etc.
Motor Power: 7.5kw-630kw
Voltage: 380v/660v/3kv/6kv or As per request
Frequency: 3 phase 50hz/60hz
ODM OEM: Acceptable
Large flow, low head axial flow water pump.
- Drain water system
- Flood protection and drainage
- Sewage water treatment
- Water treatment in pump station
- Agricultural farmland irrigation system
- Water transfer project
- Installation methods: horizontal, vertical, tilting
- Big flow, non-clogging, fluids flowing easily
- Pump and motor share the same shaft, improving rotor concentricity, less damage to shaft when pump working
- The impeller angle is adjustable, highly improve the flow adjusted range
- The motor is sealed three times, ensuring that there is no water leakage
Axial Flow Water Pumps Means
The work of axial pumps is based on the theory of lift in aerodynamics. When the impeller rotates at a high speed, the liquid mass in the pump body is subjected to the axial lift from the impeller, causing the water flow to flow in the axial direction.
The axial flow pump looks like a water pipe, and the diameter of the pump casing is similar to the diameter of the suction port. The axial flow pump can be divided into three types: vertical axis, horizontal axis and oblique axis according to the working position of the pump shaft. Due to the small footprint of the vertical shaft pump, the bearing wears evenly, the impeller is submerged in the water, the start-up does not require watering, and the split-type support can be used and the motor can be placed at a higher position to prevent flooding, so most shafts The flow pump uses a vertical structure
Mixed Flow Water Pumps Means
The mixed flow pump is a kind of pump between the centrifugal pump and the axial flow pump. The force of the liquid particle in the pump body is both centrifugal force and axial lift, and the water flow direction of the impeller is oblique. According to the different pressure chambers, it can be divided into two types: volute type and guide vane type, of which volute type is widely used. In terms of appearance, the volute type mixed flow pump is similar to the single suction centrifugal pump, as shown in Figure 2-12; the vane type mixed flow pump is similar to the vertical axial flow pump, as shown in Figure 2-13. The components of the two mixed flow pumps are not much different, the only difference being the shape of the impeller and the way the pump body is supported. The mixed flow pump is suitable for factories, mines, urban water supply and drainage, and farmland irrigation. The submersible pump is mainly composed of three parts: motor, water pump and water pipe. The motor is connected with the water pump and completely submerged in the water.
Axial Flow Water Pumps vs Mixed Flow Water Pumps
Axial flow water pump maximum capacity is 43200m3/h, maximum motor power is 630kw, maximum voltage is 10kv.
1. Different ratio of speed: mixed flow pump capacity could be 300m3/h-500m3 / H, axial flow pump capacity is greater than 500m3 / h.
2. The flow of fluid through the impeller in different directions (this is the main difference): the axial flow (along with the center of rotation of the impeller), using a rotary synthetic mixed flow pump with an axial and radial and an impeller center at an oblique angle.
3. Under the same flow rate, the axial pump head is lower than the mixed flow pump. Your price may be higher than mixed flow water pump because the axial flow pump is vertical, and the cheaper horizontal mixed-flow pump volute (because the axial flow pump with a flow rate of cubic meters per second is 3600m3/h the mixed flow pump is very small, so you can lie down The volute mixed flow pump and the axial flow pump, while it is horizontal, but horizontal horizontal motion with no such small flow is much cheaper than vertical motors.
Vertical Axial Flow Water Pumps Features
- Reducing submersible pump station project total costs more than 30%
- Saving construction period time more than 40%
- Low noise and environmental friendly
- Saving unit install time more than 95%
- Reducing investment in pumping station flood wall
- Lower maintain costs
- The height of the ground building is low. It can save the pump house construction and even building a pumping station under the ground.
Want to know more details?
Axial flow water submersible pumps are in stock now, we test each submersible pumps one by one before deliver to promise quality. If you are interested in our submersible pumps or some questions about your pumps or install site, please feel free to leave your message below and we will contact you as soon as possible.