Stainless steel submersible pumps are usually used in deep well, they are now popular used for their lightness and simple appearance. As one of the best submersible pump manufacturers, APK adheres to use qualified materials to ensure the quality of our products. Our company’s mature technology can efficiently reduce the cost in producing process, thus indirectly helps reduce submersible pump price.
Power: Electric, 45kw/60hp
Flow Capacity: 20-1500m³/h;
Head Range: 15-405m;
Well Diameter: 8 inch / 200mm
Because of its high cost-effective features, stainless steel is widely used to cover submersible pumps. It is made into sewage pump, deep well pump, hot water pump, fountain pump etc. Therefore, stainless steel submersible pump is not only used for supply water for industrial, agricultural and residential use, it also carries the responsibility to drainage sewage water, supply hot water, pumping water from lake and river etc.
- Clean water must be filled in pump motors
- The first impeller immersed at least two meters under dynamic level; pump unit immersed under still-water level equal or lower 70m
- Distance between bottom of pump and well should at least be 3m longer.
- Sediment concentration be lower or equal as 0.01%
- PH level of water among 6.5-8.5
- Hydrogen sulfide content should be no more than 1.5mg/L
- Water yield need to satisfy pump working need
- Wide range of applications
- Long-lasting service life
- High temperature, corrosion and rusty resistance
- High head and high capacity
- Energy saving, producing cost saving
- Easy installation and repair
- Simple and attractive appearance
Features of Stainless Steel Submersible Pumps
Most of the submersible pumps are made by cast iron or plastic, but they can not be used for some corrosive fluid. Then some customers’ needs are unable to be satisfied. Stainless steel is famous for its corrosion resistance. So they can efficiently transfer some corrosive medium.
Also, cast iron submersible pumps are quite easily rusty when used for a long time. When this situation occurs, water source may be polluted by rusty droppings, then our water qualification can not be guaranteed. And it is also bad for our health. For this occasion, APK chooses the material of stainless steel to cover our pumps submersible. For they are rusty resistance, the source of water or other medium we transfer is able to keep unpolluted, thus water quality can be greatly improved. So stainless steel submersible pumps are especially suitable for water quality required occasions, such as residential water supply.
High Temperature Resistance
Another feature is that they can transfer hot water. Stainless steel is high temperature resistance to some extent, they can be used to transfer water or other fluid medium that under 120℃.They are widely used for heating and physiotherapy etc.
Stainless Steel Submersible Pumps Specifications
|Head (m)||Power (kw)||Voltage (v)||Temperature (℃)||Material||Pump diameter|
|Customized and OEM service can be offered if you need|
Quality of Stainless Steel Submersible Pumps
The materials inside pumps submersible that APK use are of high quality, especially for ss pump. It is connected with PE pipe, a non-toxic material, using it to keep water far from being polluted and improve the quality of water. Besides, PE pipe is elasticity. Its producing and maintenance costs is quite low, leading to low costs in producing stainless steel submersible pumps, that is one of the reasons that submersible pumps price remains relatively low in APK. Pump fittings use pipe flanges to connect with others.
Pump shaft and impeller are made by 316L stainless steel material. This kind of material has high hardness, so it is wear resistance. With high level of imported double end face fluorine rubber silicon carbide, as well as food grade oil, pumps in APK perfectly protect the source of water.
Stainless Steel Submersible Pump Selection
Have you ever feel puzzled on how to select pumps ? When facing many sorts of pumps, APK will tell you some ways on selecting submersive pumps.
- Preliminary judge pump style that you need according to well diameter and water quality. Usually, the maximum dimension of submersible pumps must be 25-50mm smaller than deep well diameter.
- Choose the flow according to the amount of the water out of deep well. It should be equal of lower than half of the water amount out of deep well, or the service life will be greatly influenced.
- Determine the head according to deep well water level descent depth.
- When well water sediment concentration is over one ten thousandth, deep well submersible pumps are not suggested to be used.
Stainless Steel Submersible Pump Manufacturers
Most of pump manufacturers use stainless steel as main material to cover their pumps, so that pumps can well avoid being rotted. Now, many company are trying their best to make better pump, but many may not suit the customers’ needs. So facing with so many kinds of pumps, customers need to combine your own situation, and to communicate well with submersible pump suppliers, rather than only pursuing brand effect.
APK has professional staffs to help you choose one that fits you best. We will make a comparison on the basis of your description of need, and then recommend you several high cost-effective products in detailed.
As one of the best submersible pump manufacturers, and because of its high innovative ability, warm and thoughtful service as well as advanced technology, APK wins popular praise among pump industry.
Pumps in APK are promised to be in high cost performance ratio, we provide quality service and intimate after-sales service and try our best to improve your purchase experience. If you have the intention to buy or to know more about our products and our company, please leave you massage below, we will contact you as soon as possible.